At Hebert Design/Build, we have extensive experience in quality kitchen design, remodeling, and renovations. Whether you're finally creating the kitchen of your dreams or creating more space to accommodate a growing family or something different, we can help.
Below are examples of some gorgeous kitchen renovations we completed.
CLICK ON ANY IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE IT!
- In the pictures with the small center island with the wine rack beneath it, we completely re-arranged the floor plan. The owners wanted an open floor plan that would accommodate entertaining with a rustic feel while maximizing the ocean view. Details: granite countertops, wood floors made up of random-width reclaimed antique heart pine, Candlelight Bridgeport cabinets in cherry with a merlot finish, Country Pullout faucet in satin nickel and manufactured by Rohl.
- In the light and airy white kitchen, that's the exact feel the owners wanted to achieve: bright and cheerful, yet gorgeous and functional. Details: Soapstone countertops with Brookhaven Maple cabinets in antique white with oil-rubbed bronze hardware and stainless steel appliances.
- In the pictures with the longer kitchen island, we took this 1970s home and transformed it into something sleek and contemporary. The house consisted of many small rooms and a tiny kitchen. In an effort to open up the space, we combined three rooms to create an updated cherry kitchen/family room that opens onto a mahogany deck. The owners now enjoy plenty of natural light and a fabulous view of the backyard where wild turkeys, deer, and other wildlife congregate. In addition, we created a lovely sitting area next to the gas stove, perfect for curling up with a good book. The whole space went from outdated to out of this world!
- The picture of the white kitchen is from a whole house construction project we did that you can read more about (and see other shots) here. This kitchen is meant for serious entertaining. It features two sinks, two refrigerators, two dishwashers (one residential and one commercial), and two ovens. The countertops are granite, and the kitchen cabinets were finished on site with a conversion varnish and glaze. The photo is taken through a pass-through to the dining room.
- The pictures with the smaller kitchen island was a whole house renovation, and we designed the project as well. The owner wanted a more open floor plan and more attention paid to the details. The kitchen now has a welcoming appeal, thanks to the attached living area (you'll note shots below from both the living area perspective and the kitchen's perspective). The custom cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances provide a contemporary aesthetic, and the beautiful hardwood floors, which we also installed, complete the look.