Need Bathroom Design Inspiration? Check Out These Bath Renovations.
At Hebert Design/Build, we have extensive experience in bathroom remodeling in RI and CT. Whether you're creating more space, working within the existing room, or building a custom bath for your new home, we're up for the challenge.
Below are examples of some gorgeous bathroom renovations we completed, including descriptions of each project.
CLICK ON ANY IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE IT!NOTE: Click on any of the images below to enlarge it and see more detail. Once the picture is enlarged, you can hit the arrow key on the right to continue viewing the slide show with the larger images.
Bathroom Remodeling: Details on the Images Above
- Sea green serenity! Here's the story about the two shots of the sea green bathroom. This bath originally had a small dark shower enclosed on three sides and an outdated tile floor. This new shower is 4' x 5' with a built in seat and rain shower. The all-glass enclosure allows light to flood through the room from the one window. The marble wall tile and floor tile are Ming Green. The dark granite vanity top provides just enough contrast to the room.
- A relaxing bath is even more relaxing in this setting. The shot with the bath tub (and the accompanying picture of the vanity) captures everything this homeowner wanted in a luxury bath: space and light. We also designed a guest bath with glass shower and vanity on the first floor (those two shots follow the tub and large vanity pictures).
- His-and-her delight. You'll see one cool shot looking out from the glass shower onto two his-and-her vanities. Functional and fun.
- Splish, splish in a gorgeous white-tub bath.The owners of this home went through several designs with various designers/architects before turning to us. The problem? Many of the designs were lovely, but WAY off budget. That's when we came in. Using the design-build approach, which involves developing design and estimates simultaneously, we collaborated with the owners to come up with a design they loved that also fit their budget. The results? A welcoming, relaxing, airy space with his-and-her floating vanities and a beautiful tub as the focal point. Yep, there's a steam shower, too, which you'll see in the last photo of this series.
- Classic white bathroom: think functional. This modest, but lovely, Connecticut home built in the 1950s is owned by an empty nester who was interested in a more inspired kitchen and main bath. Below are pics of the renovated bathroom. We replaced the tub with a tiled shower and included many of the owner's ideas into the design. At Hebert Design/Build, we always listen to your ideas, dreams, and desires.
- Blue bathroom: think calm oasis. This is a home we're quite familiar with, since we've been invited back time and time again for further renovations. In this, the "blue bath renovation" as we've come to call it, we created an oasis of sorts with the soft blue ocean colors and matching tiles in the shower. This sort of repeat business shows the trust we earn from our clients.
- Peach bathroom: think unexpected. In this complete third-floor bathroom renovation, we replaced the tub with a tile shower and added new tile and trim throughout, in addition to a cute and roomy linen closet tucked behind a custom made angled door.